Kevin grew up in the San Fernando Valley and went to trade school. He became a Journeyman Plumber as a young adult and worked for several service companies. He eventually landed at Los Angeles Unified School District as a plumber which serviced 120 school sites in his area.
In 2003 Kevin began pursuing a degree in biblical studies and was called out of the trades to work full time at a church. He has a deep passion for helping people become a better version of themselves and helping them thrive in their relationship with GOD.
Since his transition to full time ministry Kevin had the honor of holding a couple different positions but in the last 6 years Kevin has worked at Real Life Church working in Community Outreach and Community Groups. He has been a leader that has served in many areas of community service including:
- Overseeing Newhall Giving Thanksgiving Event for several years which fed 1000-1500 people every year
- Val Verde Thanksgiving Festival feeding and giving gifts away to over 200 families
- Homeless services through RLC including food distribution, clothing donations and operating a mobile shower service
- Developing a Foster Care support group at RLC,
- Served on the board of Bridge to Home for 2 years
- Created and ran several Serve Our City projects as well as worked closely with several great organizations like Santa Clarita Grocery, Family Promise, Golden Valley High Paws Center, Children’s Hunger Fund and DCFS.
Kevin has lived in the Santa Clarita area since 2010 with his wife of 22 years and 4 kids and obviously has a passion to serve our great community.